This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ITCC collects, and how we use that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
ITCC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including cookies);
- information that you provide with the purpose of booking within the website (including personal details and contact information
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and any other information that you send to ITCC.
Using Personal Information
ITCC may use your personal information to:
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where ITCC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ITCC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
- ITCC will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- ITCC will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
- Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border Data Transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this Statement
This website contains links to other websites. ITCC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.